Buy Flowers Online & Send Flowers Online From Florist Northumberland
Used Shopping Carts Before?
If you have used shopping carts online before, then you won’t have a problem with our ordering process as it uses a standard shopping cart process.
Even though we are a local Northumberland Florist (Alnwick Area Florist), we are also an online flower delivery service able to send flowers internationally, able to do same day flower delivery in UK, and of course take care of local flower delivery. Read on to see how you can order flowers online.
Never Used Shopping Carts Before?
If you have not used a shopping cart online before, then here are the basic steps you will need to follow to place your order:
1. navigate our web site and when you have found a product you want to buy, click once on the ADD TO CART button (located on each product page),
2. continue shopping and adding as many products as you want to buy in the same way,
3. when you have finished shopping, click on SHOPPING CART link (located on the right of each page) to see what you are ordering (and to make changes to your order),
4. click on the PayPal button to be taken to the PayPal web site and follow the instructions given to make your payment,
5. once your payment has been approved by PayPal, click on the link RETURN TO SIMPLY FLOWERS to be directed to a page on our web site where you will be able to tell us the delivery address for your products + any message you might want included with the flowers to be delivered.
Of course, if you encounter any problems or are not sure what to do, feel free to contact us or ring us on 01665 602747.
Order your flowers to be delivered safely, securely and with confidence from florist Northumberland.
Northumberland florist only deals with fresh flowers delivered and hand delivered flowers. We are also the Alnwick area florist. All our flowers are guaranteed delivered fresh.
Very Important – Please Read!!!
Once your payment has been processed and approved by PayPal, PayPal will display a page similar to the one on the right (click on picture to see it full size), you will need to click on the link RETURN TO SIMPLY FLOWERS in order to be re-directed to our COMPLETE YOUR ORDER page where you will be able to tell us:
1. the address where you will want the flowers delivered, and
2. what message you would like included with the flowers.
If you missed the link, click here to be taken to the page in question.
Florist Northumberland, Northumberland Florist, Alnwick Area Florist